Ananta Group (Ashulia)
Dec 26, 2016
No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- To Accomplish Finance strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Report financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Prepare yearly budget of the organization and submit the yearly financial report.
- Masters/ MBA in Finance/ Banking/ Accounting or equivalent.
- Having CA is a must.
- Candidates having relevant higher degrees from home and abroad will be preferred.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Accounts, Finance & Bank Operation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Banks, Garments, Garments Accessories
- 35 to 55 year(s)
Must have sound knowledge in IT.
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Job Source: online posting
Head Office: House-2, Road-10, Sector-11, Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh; Factory: Nishchintapur, Ashulia, Depz Road, Savar, Dhaka-1341, Bangladesh
Web : www.ananta.com.bd
Business: We are a Leading Woven RMG and Leather goods manufacturing enterprise with 6 manufacturing units